Friday, August 8, 2008

PS7....Why didn't anyone tell me about this place?

Here I am with William Morris, Executive Sous Chef. He's actually much friendlier than he looks. Apparently Peter Smith, Owner and Exec Chef, was out of the country during my visit.
We started with two different types of bread. A cottage cheese and dill roll as well an apple-smoked bacon biscuit.
This is a shot of the Tuna Sliders...nice presentation. The sauces were good as well. this dish had just enough kick to remind you that this was something a little different. I won't pretend I know what kind of peppers were in the sauces, but they were good. Not just heat, but flavor.
The steak salad was tasty. A little heavy on the dressing, but the steak itself was good-quality aged sirloin.
My dining companion Jason had the house-made mini-hot dogs which were served with very thin and tasty potato straws as well as a pepper relish, ketchup, and mustard.

So, what were the bathrooms like? Very tasteful. I like the whole place. It's very contemporary. It's got Star Trek doors to the kitchen. I look forward to returning for dinner soon.

Thanks for reading and keep the comments coming. See you next time.


No comments: