Once again, I watch it so you don’t have to. Updates for 4/28/2020
- May 15th – Un-Pause action by new York.
- CDC guidelines dictate 14 day decline prior to Phase 1.
- No attractive nuisances to bring in infected people from out of the area.
- Sets some clear guidance to keep the spread rate below 1.1.
- Wonders why the intelligence and diplomatic community failed to predict and warn about this earlier.
- Protect and respect essential workers. They’re putting themselves at risk so everyone else can stay home.
- In order to avoid attractive nuisances the coordination about what opens when needs to be regional, not just county/state.
Trump Briefing in the East Room – I don’t believe this was actually a press briefing.
- This was a salute to the small business owner.
- Says there are several small business owners from across the country in attendance. Why are they travelling?
- There is applause. This is not a press briefing.
- Trump said infrastructure will be separate from the funding in the next step in the CARES Act.
I turned it off.
Once again, thank you for reading. Do not take anything written here as gospel and certainly don’t make any financial decisions based from the information provided. Stay as tuned-in as you can. Support your local businesses as much as you can. Lastly, #staythefuckhome – but if you don’t #nottooprettytomaskup