Once again, I watch it so you don’t have to. Updates for 4/23/2020
Through Out the Day
- The belief is that the people will behave appropriately when they have the facts.
- Hospitalization rate is down again.
- Hospitalizations, intubations, are down, new cases are flat. Deaths are down.
- 9% of people NY tested were positive. They conducted the tests outside shopping venues, so the rate should be higher as sick people aren’t out shopping.\
- NYC has the highest rate of positives for antibody test - 21%.
- Senator McConnell suggest that maybe the states should declare bankruptcy.
- If you don’t fund the states the national economy will collapse.
- McConnell said this is a blue state bailout.
- Numbers of hospitalizations are down in 40+ states.
- We’re very close to a vaccine.
- We’re going to hear new things today that we’ve never heard.
- Air Bridge flights are flying. We’re getting equipment of only the highest level. It’s incredible. Incredible gear.
- There is a pent up demand in our country.
- We’re making meaningful progress.
- We’re going to hear encouraging news about what heat and sunlight can do to the C19.
- Went over the plans that have been submitted by several states to get reopened.
Bill Bryant DHS Science/Tech
- Solar light, temperature, and humidity are detrimental to the virus.
- Half-life of the virus at 70 degrees 20% humidity on non-porous surfaces is 18 hours.
- Aerosolized in the summer it’s 1.5 minutes.
- Heat and humidity are unfavorable for the virus
- Move activities outside
- Use disinfectants
- (None of these things seem new with regards to viruses)
- It would be irresponsible of us to say that the summer is going to kill the virus.
- We’re going to get the light inside the body. There’s a way we can do that.
- We’re going to use disinfectants inside the body right, there’s a way to do that? We’ll have to have medical doctors take a look at that.
- I’ve been mentioning that it might go away with heat and light. People didn’t like that. The fake news media didn’t like that.
- Says the McConnell’s suggestion that states declare bankruptcy is very interesting, but didn’t want to talk about it. (Fact – KY is the 2nd most dependent state on fed money. They get $2.61 back for every dollar they pay in. NY Receives $.90 for every dollar they pay in.)
- If we did 350 million tests, 1 for every person, the media would say, “Why didn’t you test everybody twice?”
- Says he disagrees with Fauci saying we’re not where we need to be on testing.
- Starts talking about the money from Harvard when asked about Mitch McConnell calling the aid a Blue State Bailout.
- Says the states that have the problem seem to be democrat.
- We’re going to do the right thing for our country.
- He wants to speak to the medical doctors to see if light and heat can be applied for a cure.
- Fevers are good because it means your body is fighting the virus, but not in this way.
- Attacks a reporter for a while.
- He doesn’t want to say a time when a vaccine will be ready because if he doesn’t hit it the fake news media will make him look bad.
- He thinks the report on Kim Jong-Un was incorrect. It was reported by a network.
- He doesn’t want to say when the last time he spoke with Kim Jong-Un. I have a great relationship with him. It’s CNN that said he was sick and it’s fake news.
- Refuses to answer question from CNN.
- We’ve got a sleepy guy in the basement of a house who won’t do debates because of the coronavirus. He’s not moving around. He’s not doing too much.
- We had the greatest economy the world has ever seen. Highest employment.
- If we didn’t close it we would have lost a million people. Take a look at the travesty.
- We’ve gotten very little credit for the great job we’ve done because of the dishonest media.
- Biden’s been getting a pass. Nobody gives us credit for the job we’ve done.
- Had we not gone through a fake Russia Russia deal, a hoax, a witch hunt that was illegal, it was an illegal witch hunt.
- If we had an honest press this country would be even greater.
That’s about all I could take. Thanks for reading.
Once again, thank you for reading. Do not take anything written here as gospel and certainly don’t make any financial decisions based from the information provided. Stay as tuned-in as you can. Support your local businesses as much as you can. Lastly, #staythefuckhome – but if you don’t #nottooprettytomaskup