Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Redux: Founding Farmers

Let me begin with an apology about the lack of pictures for this entry. My bad.
Now, moving on to the main course: Wow. These folks are working out some kinks at the front of the house, training a lot of new servers/managers/chefs/cooks, but let me tell you in no uncertain terms. These guys have good food.
If you check blogs past you'll see some shots I took as the place was in contstruction, so you'll have to look at those to get a feel for this.
The team behind this restaurant has previously worked with some of the highest grossing per square foot restaurants in the U.S. and they've put their knowledge to work. Jason and I shared two sandwiches, so I can only speak to what we ate, but they were great. All of the breads are made in-house, and I don't know where they got their pastrami, but the sandwich was awesome. I urge you to go with friends and try as many of the things on the menu as you can.
We sat by the kitchen doors and watched plate after plate of great looking food head to the dining room.
All I can add is: Congratulations Dan Simons, Lara Hardcastle, Ray Camillo and Mike Vucurevich. Well done.

No comments: