Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sesto Senso

Hello folks. I'm back from a vacation and trying to catch up on my postings. Before I left for NJ I had the pleasure of enjoying a Restaurant Week lunch at Sesto Senso. It's friendly, inviting, and dark. The staff is gracious and the food is good. If you haven't had a chance to try it, I'd suggest you make time. It's worth the trip.

I started out with some sauteed calamari. It was done properly. Not too chewy.


This was followed up with veal scallopini with a wild mushroom sauce and grilled polenta rounds. The sauteed spinach was tasty as well.


Dessert was nicely done as well. Not the prettiest Tiramisu I've ever seen, but it did taste good. The family that owns this restaurant also owns the Darlington House (FKA Childe Harold) and have been doing good things up there as well. I'll have to give their new place a shot soon.

Thanks for reading folks. As always, questions/comments are welcome.

No comments: